My Sanctity

Senin, 22 Maret 2010

Here i was copied from "I'm Moslem and I'm Proud", taken from Facebook...And this statement are always influence me to keep proud of my choice about hijaab.



I am a Muslim woman
Feel free to ask me why
when i walk
i walk with my dignity

when i speak
i do not lie
i am a Muslim woman
not all of me you'll see

but what should you appreciate
is that the choice i make is free
I'm not plagued with depression
I'm neither cheated nor abused

i don't envy other woman
and I'm certainly not confused
Note, I speak perfect English
Et un petit peu de Francais aussie

I'm majoring Linguistics
so you need to speak slowly
i run my own small business
every cent i earn is mine

i drive my Chevy to school and work
and no, that's not a crime!
you often stare as i walk by
you don't understand my veil

BUT PEACE AND POWER I HAVE FOUND
as i am equal to any male!

I am a Muslim woman
So please don't pity me
For God has guided me to truth

And now I' finally free!

0 komentar:

Scroll Up and dOwn

Sociofluid