The Meaning of Oranges^^

Senin, 26 April 2010


Last night, he came to my house and bring me a bunch of oranges (why I’d say ‘a bunch’??? Cause it seems like a thousands of roses that comes)

I was really upset after he sent me sms and told about the moon on the night sky. Then he asked me to get outdoor and seeing the moon behind the grey clouds embrace. I don’t mind what he wants. Just spreads a romantic jokes or something like that? I confused.

But in the minutes, he was appeared with the nice smile and best dressed up, shiny black shoes, sweet smelling, and sack of oranges! Even my dad said he looks like a regent aide!!! Hahaha !!! LOL but I love his fake.

OMG!!! WHAT A PRETTY SURPRISE !!!

Surely, he never did the same before merely. And my mind suddenly get off, thought about his surprise and felt so wow!!! He did it to me??? What’s the means???

The curtain of clouds and the moon shy was witness all.

We get the warm talk and sometimes stupid jokes but I was really, sooo delighted!

What would he get to talked about? Why he did was then?

Is there something blooming on his thoughts or in his selfish heart?

I know, I ever wish that on my loneliness day. Imagine about him that spreads very core to my days. Talk together, see each other, laughing honestly, and tell everything we’ve been trough…

Did I looked so tacky? Yeah, it’s just an ordinary tragedy maybe. But for me, he did awesome! Even though he never show off his romanticism clearly to me, but it was more than a proof that he feels the same like me too...I guess, something i called : L/O/V/E


Baby, you are pretty creative!

Liebe dich….

0 komentar:

Scroll Up and dOwn

Sociofluid