Escape

Selasa, 20 April 2010



The sun shine glowing the day without any worry and makes human reckless to step up trough a thousands of seconds that comes.

Last night, I was get sleep when my mom and my brothers were engrossed watching comedy on TV and giggling so much when I felt so aloof in my room.

They go to bed earlier without knowing something flimsy influenced me. The weakness has take control. Makes myself become so faint.

It’s practically did awesome on my mind instead.

Something happened and I just scraped my arms around my head. Gotta depressed when thought about my future and the termination of my job. It’ll get dizzy and don’t know how it’d be like.

Being unemployment is more than worst! I have no idea.

Sometimes, the future is comes when the human take their decision about matures. Adult should take an action to become established of themselves. I was doing so. But last night, I get lost!

It was confused me merely. What should I?

And then, the friendship doesn’t always solving some trouble simultaneously. Is that pity? When I have my BFF, but she doesn’t help me so much. It seems like undefended!

She just talking about her complicated relationship with the same guys and it was so dull topic all the way. Hate that! Felt I wanna say these :


She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she’s left behind
It’s all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She’s ripping wings off of butterflies


And even when I’e paid enough, been pulled apart or been held up

With every single memory of the good or bad faces of luck

Run…I wanna run faster…so long from this situation. But I am not a wimp.

It’s just some escape. B’cuz God is always exist.

I took a wudhu, then spell the Isha’s intention.

Up the worship on 2.00 a.m …

When the night got it serenity and glory…

I whispered to God,

That I won’t be like this continuously.

I asked Him, please guide me, and take me higher …

Show me Your kindness by what I’ve done…


I said, Allah...

Now I receive nothing of what I want yesterday.

But I receive everything of what I need today.

Thank you God …

Allahu Akbar

0 komentar:

Scroll Up and dOwn

Sociofluid