Endless Love

Senin, 19 April 2010


For a long time, I’ve been here

And sit alone been waiting for someone I called

My endless love

I’ll keep this arms to embrace him in my pray,

and in my dream every night

hope someday, he’ll do the same

I just felt miss him very core

Down in this heart just to loving him all the way

Didn’t you notice?

Spread my feeling and it’s always countless from my mouth

Felt it’s all wrong the way we’ve done

Love is hypocrite

And seemed that’s nonexistent

But we just keep believing …

I scraped my knees while I was praying

About you, about we…then in the free fall I will realize

I want you!

I won’t this!

I want you be mine . . .

And hope may God whispered you

‘till you were here, by my side…

Endless love …

0 komentar:

Scroll Up and dOwn

Sociofluid