Killing Time

Kamis, 01 April 2010

don't know what to do, when rain is falling and the skies, the trees, the streets, the people are seems so wet . . . I don't want the heavy rainy . . . i want a drizzle one . . . Yeah, Drizzle Rainy ...
That's romantic ^_^my face become cloudy as the cloudiest day :c



Then i've start to imagine, how the beautiful and sunny day without heavy rain . . . Like a Grassland . . . It must be peaceful and flower wind is blossoms surrounding ^^


No...I like Autumn better than summer :)
but not about leaves were fall down onto the grass...How about candy??? It's sooo pretty sweet >.<>
and roses are blooming ....

The flower wind ... it's time to Spring

and, we gonna to the winter

but i always happy trough a nice days, weeks, months, and now a year ... It keeps cheer me up!


I am cheerful :)
But sometimes I can be sad, or just feel boring such a switching on :c


But i always handle this mind so well :))
HEY!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME TOO MUCH!!!
(now i am acting like a model^^)

My first Movie with Robbert Pattinson ^o^..Have you seen this at cinema huh??

Not only movie, i was posed for some famous advertising too with Cameron Dias!,,watch this!

But i was rather boring with all of my activity as a model,,and i take an vacation in overseas and realize too wearing Hijaab . . . I like this moment so much!


Okey,,that is my simply cracky story when i am not doing of any in my free time...Tomorrow is week end, and i have an appointment with Wentje, to accompany her in supermarket. or just going for a walk, losing our tired...WOW! It's gonna be fun!

I have to get back into my reality now! hahahahah...yay!!!

0 komentar:

Scroll Up and dOwn

Sociofluid